SSC Combined Matric Level Pre Exam Solved Question Paper 2006: General Intelligence (Second Shift)
This is the general intelligence Section of the Question Paper of SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination which was conducted in 2006. Practice this paper to prepare for the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) for Recruitment to Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator
Dkections (1-9):Select the related letters/word/number /figure from the given alternatives.
1. Editor : Magazine
(1) Movie: Scene
(2) Music: Actor
(3) Drama : Director
(4) Drawing: Artist
2. Hinduism. Christianity. Islam : Religion
(1) Ear. Nose. Eyesight: Vision .
(2) Plus. Minus. Multiple : Division
(3) Winter. Spring. Summer : Seasons
(4) Humid. Hot. Tundra: Region
3. WOLF: FLOW: :WARD : ?
4. GRAIN: TIZRM : : BRAIN: ?
5. CUT : BD1VSU : : TIP: ?
Click on the link below to download the complete paper with answers
SSC Combined Matric Level (Pre) Exam Solved Question Paper 2006: General Intelligence (Second Shift)