SSC Combined Matric Level Pre Exam Solved Question Paper 2008: General Awareness (First Shift)
This is the General Awareness Section of the Question Paper of SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination which was conducted in 2008. Practice this paper to prepare for the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) for Recruitment to Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator
101. What is the term of a Member of the Rajya Sabha ?
(1) Three years
(2) Four years
(3) Five years
(4) Six years
102. Where did the game of Chess originate ?
103. Who has written the book. The White Castle ?
(2) R.K. Narayan
(3) Dr. AP.J. Abdul Kalam
(4) Vikram Seth
104. With which brand or product. the slogan 'Connecting India' is asso- ciated ?
105. With which of the following books. V.S. Naipaul is associated?
A . A Bend in the River
B. A Housefor Mt: Biswas
C. An Area of Darkness
Select the correct code :
(2) 1 and 3 Only
(3) 2 and 3 Only
(4) All of the above
Click on the link below to download the complete paper with answers
SSC Combined Matric Level (Pre) Exam Solved Question Paper 2008: General Awareness (First Shift)