SSC CPO 2020 New Notice Released @ssc.nic.in: 1564 Vacancies for Sub Inspector Posts in Delhi Police & CAPF, Apply Online
SSC CPO 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a new short notice regarding the recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), on 08 July 2020. As per the notice "Aspiring candidates of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPF Exam 2020 are advised, in their own interest , to submit their application much before the closing date i.e. 16 July 2020 and not wait till last date as there may be heavy traffic on the servers.
Eligible candidates can register for SSC SI Recruitment 2020 on SSC official website ssc.nic.in.However, the last date for fee submission for SSC CAPF Fee is 18 July 2020. The candidates can also apply directly for SSC CAPF 2020 Exam by visiting the link given below.
Staff Selection Commission has published the recruitment notification for the post of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) on 18 June 2020. A total of 1564 vacancies are notified under SSC CAPF Recruitment 2020 for Sub Inspector Posts.SSC CPO Exam 2020 for Phase 1 is scheduled to be held from 29 September to 05 October 2020. The candidates who will qualify in Paper 2 shall be called for SSC CPI Paper 2 which is scheduled to be held on 01 March 2021.
Every year, SSC and Central Police Organisation (CPO) conducts SSC CPO SI Exam 2020 for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI) (Executive) - (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police and Sub-Inspector(SI) (Ground Duty)in CAPFs. Last year, SSC had cancelled the vacancies for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF.
The candidate, who are interested for SSC SI CAPF 2020, should be a graduate from a recognized university or equivalent and his/her age should be between 20 to 25 Years.
SSC CPO SI 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – 17 June 2020
- Last Date of Online Application - 16 July 2020
- Last date for making online fee payment - 18 July 2020
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan - 20 July 2020
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) - 22 July 2020
- Date of CPO Computer Based Written Exam (Paper-I): 29 September to 05 October 2020
- Date of CPO Paper 2: 01 March 2021
SSC CPO 2020 Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 1564
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male - 91 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female - 78 Posts
Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) - 1395
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: - Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
- Sub Inspector (Executive) - (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police - Leve-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-)
SSC CPO 2020 Eligibility Criteria for Sub-Inspector (SI) in CAPF and Delhi Police
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10.06.2015 published
in the Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and
Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of
Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of
the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance
declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of
employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been
approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission. Accordingly,
unless such degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the
qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, the male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License
for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs
20-25 Years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001). Reservation as per the govt of norms).
SSC CPO 2020 Selection Process
The Selection will be on the basis of Paper-I (Computer Based Test), Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II (English language & Comprehension) and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
SSC CPO 2020 Admit Card:
The candidates can download the SSC SI Admit Card from official website. The facility for download of Admit Cards will be available 3-7 days before the examination on the website of concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office.
SSC CPO 2020 Exam Pattern
SSC SI Exam will consists of 200 questions from General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge and General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension. Each section will have 50 questions of 50 Marks. The total time duration of the test is 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper-I.
SSC CPO Syllabus
The candidates can check the syllabus by visiting the following link:
SSC CPO Physical Exam (PST and PET Criteria) 2020
SSC CPO 2020 Medical Exam:
All the candidates who qualify in Paper-II will be medically examined by the Medical Officer of the CAPFs or any other Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon belonging to Grade-I of any Central/ State Govt. Hospital or Dispensary.
How to Apply for SSC CPO 2020 for Sub-Inspector (SI) Posts ?
Candidates can apply for SSC SI CAPF Jobs on SSC official website i.e. ssconline.nic.in on or before 16 July 2020 by following steps:
- One Time Registration - For One-Time Registration, click on "Register Now‟ link provided in "Login" Section on https://ssc.nic.in. One-Time Registration process requires filling up of following information - Basic details.Additional details and contact details.Uploading of the scanned image of passport size photograph and signature
- Filling of online Application for the Examination - Login to online system through your Registration Number and password on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in). Click 'Apply' link in "Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2020" Section under "Latest Notifications" Tab
SSC CPO SI 2020 Application fee:
Rs. 100 (Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.)