SSC CPO SI ASI 2019-20 Paper-1: Get Memory Based Question| GK & Current Affairs
SSC CPO Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector 2019-20 Paper-1 have been commenced from 9th December 2019 and will last till 13th December 2019. In this article we are going to share the important memory based General Knowledge and Current Affairs Questions as per the feedback received by the candidates who have appeared for SSC CPO SI and ASI 2019-20 Paper-1. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam. Let’s have a look at the Important Questions that are being covered in the SSC CPO SI and ASI 2019-20 Online Exam:
SSC CPO SI & ASI 2019-20 Paper-1 GK and Current Affairs Questions – 9th & 10th Dec 2019
This section was mainly covered by Current Affairs Questions (15-20 Questions) and rest by GK questions (20-30 Questions). Below are some memory based questions from General Awareness Section of CPO SI and ASI 2019-20 Online Exam:
- SAARC General Secretary
Ans: Amjad Hussain B Sial
- Who has written the book “A century is not enough”?
Ans: Sourav Ganguly
- How many number of Synthetic Elements are there:
- Who discovered India in 1498?
Ans: Vasco da Gama
- When was the Battle of Buxar fought?
Ans: 22 October 1764
- Who won the Nobel Prize in literature in 2019?
Ans: Peter Handke
- When was the Jnanpith Awards started?
- Who won the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences?
Ans: Abhijit Banerjee
- Who won Gold Medal in Rowing in 2010 Asian Games?
Ans: Bajrang Lal Takhar
- Thin outer covering of the tooth:
- Which Indian-Born player recently drafted into the NBA?
Ans: Dallas Mavericks
- Lohit and Dibang rivers are part of:
- Regulating Act of 1773 also known as:
Ans: East India Company Act 1772
- Who ruled after Tipu Sultan Death?
Ans: Haider Ali
- First Female Umpire in Cricket:
Ans: Claire Polosak
- Treaty of Salbai was signed:
Ans: The Treaty of Salbai was signed on 17 May 1782, by representatives of the Maratha Empire and the British East India Company after long negotiations to settle the outcome of the First Anglo-Maratha War.
- King George V
Ans: George V was king of the United Kingdom and the British Dominions, and emperor of India, from 6 May 1910 until his death in 1936.
- India’s Rank on world press freedom index 2019:
- ‘The Free Voice’ book is written by:
Ans: Ravish Kumar
- Capital of Serbia:
- Pongal is celebrated in which state of India?
Ans: Tamil Nadu
22. India's rank in human development index 2019:
23. Tiger Hills is located in which State?
Ans: Darjeeling, West Bengal
24. Retina function of eye:
Ans: The purpose of the retina is to receive light that the lens has focused, convert the light into neural signals, and send these signals on to the brain for visual recognition.
25. Recently India's FIFA Rank has been slipped to: