SSC JE 2020 Paper-1 Exam Memory Based Questions with Answers: Check SSC Junior Engineer 2020 General Awareness & Engineering Questions
SSC JE 2020 Paper-1 Exam Memory Based Questions with Answers: SSC has started conducting the Junior Engineer (JE) Paper-1 2020 exam in online mode from 27th, 28th & 29th October 2020. In this article, we are going to share the important Memory Based General Awareness, Current Affairs, Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering Questions as per the feedback shared by the candidates who have appeared for SSC JE Paper-1 2020 Exam. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam.
Let’s have a look at the Questions that are being covered in the SSC JE Paper-1 2020 Exam:
SSC JE 2020 Paper-1 Exam: Memory Based Questions (29th October 2020)
1. SEBI was founded in:
Answer: 12 April 1992
2. Which test is done for calcium carbonate in a stone?
Answer: Acid Test
3. Irani Trophy is related to which sports:
4. Density of Cement:
Answer: 2.8 g/cm³ (gram per cubic centimetre)
5. First Governor-General of Independent India:
Answer: Chakravarti Rajagopalachari
6. First Lokpal of India:
Answer: Justice Pinaki Chandra Ghose
7. Sound travels fastest in Solid, liquid or gaseous?
8. Who established Aligarh Muslim University?
Answer: Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
9. Nobel Peace Prize Winner 2019:
Answer: Abiy Ahmed Ali
10. Which country was as top position in Asian Games 2018?
11. Plants convert solar energy into which energy?
Answer: Chemical Energy
12. Where is Vikram Sarabhai Children Innovation Center located?
13. First Law Minister of India:
Answer: The first Law and Justice minister of independent India was B. R. Ambedkar, who served in first Nehru ministry during 1947–52.
14. Irrigation process involves:
Answer: The artificial application of water to land to assist in the production of crops.
15. Question related to Bending moment at the middle of fixed beam
16. Workability of concrete can be decreased by:
17. Question related to Coefficient of consolidation
SSC JE 2020 Paper-1 Exam: Memory Based Questions (28th October 2020)
1. Who is the current CEO of Niti Aayog?
Answer: Amitabh Kant
2. Who is the Chief of the Indian Army presently?
Answer: General Manoj Mukund Naravane
3. In which State Chandipur Beach is located?
4. Vymo Mitra is related to:
Answer: Vyom Mitra, the half-humanoid robot friend in the sky, is capable of conversing with astronauts, recognising them, and responding to their queries. It is a female-looking space-faring humanoid robot being developed by the Indian Space Research Organisation to function on-board the Gaganyaan, a crewed orbital spacecraft.
5. Which country won the FIFA team of the year 2019?
6. In which index does India rank 102 out of 117 participating countries in 2019?
Answer: Global Hunger Index
7. Who invented Dynamite?
Answer: Alfred Nobel
8. Who was the first Chinese traveler who arrived in India?
9. ‘Dilli Chalo’ slogan was given by whom:
Answer: Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
10. Inverted image is formed at which part of the eye?
11. Which state has declared that more than two children person will not be allowed for government jobs from January 2021?
12. Belgaum Airport is situated in which the State of India?
13. Which State is Ranked Highest in Innovation Index 2019?
14. In IT the databases, software, and information are stored in?
15. Which of the following is not a Web browser? - Ubuntu, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome
16. Carbohydrates are stored in the human body as the: - Glycogen, Cellulose, Glucose, Lactose
17. Palk Strait is the border between India and which country?
Answer: Sri Lanka
18. In November 2019, who was elected as Sri Lanka’s President?
Answer: Gotabaya Rajapaksha
19. Who was given the term 'Mahamana' among leaders?
Answer: Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya
20. Which of the following industry involves minimum initial cost? - Hydro, Thermal, Textile, Nuclear
SSC JE 2020 Paper-1 Exam: Memory Based Questions (27th October 2020)
1. Which Battle was fought in 1764?
Answer: Battle of Buxar
2. Warren Hastings became the Governor of Bengal in:
3. Which of the following is Exothermic Reactions?
Answer: Exothermic reactions are reactions or processes that release energy, usually in the form of heat or light.
4. Efficiency of Turbine Compressor
5. World Rapid Chess Championship 2019 Winner:
Answer: Magnus Carlsen of Norway and Humpy Koneru of India are the winners of the 2019 World rapid chess championship.
6. Plassey War was happened in which year?
Answer: June 23, 1757
7. Which vitamin deficiency causes weak eyesight?
Answer: Vitamin A
8. What is the transparent part of the eye?
9. Who won M Venkaiah Naidu Award?
Answer: M S Swaminathan honored with 'Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu National Award' Famous Agricultural Scientist. Dr. M S Swaminathan was honored as the first recipient of the 'Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu National Award for Excellence' for his distinguished contribution to the field of agriculture.
10. Which State ranked at the top in Good Governance Index 2019?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
11. Which metal can be cut by a knife?
12. Muslim League was formed in:
13. Which metal melts when kept on the palm?
Answer: Gallium Metal
14. Questions related to Heat Transfer and Thermal Efficiency