SSC JHT Recruitment 2019 Released @ssc.nic.in, Check Exam Date, Eligibility and Other Details
SSC JHT Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for Junior Hindi Translator JHT on 27 August 2019. Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive examination for recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India on 26 November 2019.
All candidates who were eagerly waiting for this notification can now apply through the online mode. Candidates are advised to go through this article once before applying to any post. The last date for applying for SSC JHT Recruitment 2019 is 26 September 2019.
The commission has not notified the exact number of vacancies right now. The commission will notify in due course. Candidates will be able to check the number of vacancies on the website of the Commission from time to time.
Earlier, the releasing date of SSC JHT Recruitment Notification was scheduled on 20 August 2019. According to the notice, the commission had postponed the SSC JHT Recruitment Notification 2019 due to administrative reasons. Candidates who wish to appear this year in SSC JHT Exam 2019 are advised to go through the provided link for details. candidates can go through this article to check the number of vacancies, age limit, qualification details and other details.
- Submission of online applications: 27 August 2019 to 26 September 2019
- Last date for receipt of applications: 26 September 2019
- Last date for making online fee payment: 28 September 2019
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 28 September 2019
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 30 September 2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 26 November 2019
- Date of Paper-II (Conventional): To be notified later
Eligibility Criteria for SSC JHT Recruitment Notification 2019
Candidate should have a Masters Degree from a recognized University in Hindi and the applicant must be at least 30 years of age for SSC JHT Exam 2019.
How to apply for SSC JHT Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website. i.e.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on SSC JHT Recruitment Notification 2019 flashing on the home page.
- It will redirect you to a new window.
- Read all instructions carefully and go back to the homepage.
- There will be a link appear on the top of the homepage, Candidates are required to click on the Apply Online Tab.
- Then, click on JHT section and click on the online button.
- Fill the application form carefully and take a printout of the receipt of application form for future reference.