SSC Recruitment 2018 for Selection Posts Phase VI, Application Closing Today
Online application for SSC selection posts (Phase VI) Recruitment 2018 is closing today i.e. on 12 October till 5.00 pm through the official application portal, i.e. ssconline.nic.in
Earlier, the last date of online application for SSC Selection Posts Phase VI Recruitment 2018 had been extended by the Staff Selection Commission. The candidates were given extension for online application for SSC Selection Posts Phase-VI/2018 upto 12 October.
The commission had extended the last date of application for SSC Selection Posts Phase VI Recruitment 2018 again in view of the complaints of the candidates about facing technical issues on the application portal and hance the last of has been extended for further one week.
The payment through challan mode will now be accepted by 15 October 2018 but the provided challan should be generated before 12 October 2018. The written exam which was earlier scheduled to be held on 27, 28 and 29 October 2018 are being rescheduled. The new exam dates will be notified soon.
- Commencement of submission of application: 5 September 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 12 October 2018 till 5 PM
- Last date to deposit application fee: 15 October 2018 till 5 PM
SSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts - 1141
- Junior Engineer (Q.A.) – 109 Posts
- Junior Physiotherapist – 9 Posts
- Scientific Assistant – 96 Posts
- Junior Seed Analyst – 1 Post
- Heraldic Assistant in History Division– 1 Post
- Investigator Grade-II – 3 Posts
- Botanical Assistant- 31 Posts
- Data Processing Assistant – 48 Posts
- Library & Information Assistant – 9 Posts
- Fertilizer Inspector -2 Posts
- Jr. Physiotherapist – 2 Posts
- Sub-Editor (Hindi) -1 Posts
- Sub-Editor (English) – 1 Post
- Library Information Assistant -1 Post
- Junior Physiotherapist -1 Post
- Dietician Grade-III (Jr. Dietician) – 2 Posts
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Toxicology) – 1 Post
- Geographer – 1 Post
- Junior Physiotherapist – 2 Posts
- Dietician Grade III – 2 Posts
- Sr Instructor(Weaving) – 1 Post
- Sr Hindi Typist – 1 Post
- Sound Technician – 1 Post
- Accountant – 1 Post
- Jr Physiotherapist – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Jr. Engineer, Scientific Assistant and Other Posts
Educational Qualification: 10th/12th/Graduate pass candidates can apply to the post as per posts requirement. Candidates can check the provided link for details.
Selection Process for SSC Recruitment 2018
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written and Interview.
Exam Scheme for Jr. Engineer, Scientific Assistant and Other Posts
60 Minutes (Total)
Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
English Language (Basic Knowledge)
How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2018
Candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 12 October 2018 till 5 PM. Candidates can take a printout of the online application for future reference.
Examination Fee for Jr. Engineer, Scientific Assistant and Other Posts
Examination Fee can be paid by SBI Challan Only. General Category Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- provided the challan has been generated by them before closing date and time for receipt of applications. SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates are exempted from paying application fee.