SSC Recruitment 2018: Apply for 1141 Vacancies for Jr. Engineer and Other Posts before 30 Sept
SSC Recruitment of Selection Posts (Phase-VI) 2018: Staff Selection Commission is recruiting 1141 Posts under Selection Posts. Candidates having 10th/12th/Graduation Degree can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 30 September 2018.
Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Written Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions. All the candidates whose online Applications are in order will be called for written examination in Computer Based Mode. Candidates are advised to check the detailed information given below before applying to any post.
- Commencement of submission of application: 5 September 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 30 September 2018
SSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts - 1141
- Junior Engineer (Q.A.) – 109 Posts
- Junior Physiotherapist – 9 Posts
- Scientific Assistant – 96 Posts
- Junior Seed Analyst – 1 Post
- Heraldic Assistant in History Division– 1 Post
- Investigator Grade-II – 3 Posts
- Botanical Assistant- 31 Posts
- Data Processing Assistant – 48 Posts
- Library & Information Assistant – 9 Posts
- Fertilizer Inspector -2 Posts
- Jr. Physiotherapist – 2 Posts
- Sub-Editor (Hindi) -1 Posts
- Sub-Editor (English) – 1 Post
- Library Information Assistant -1 Post
- Junior Physiotherapist -1 Post
- Dietician Grade-III (Jr. Dietician) – 2 Posts
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Toxicology) – 1 Post
- Geographer – 1 Post
- Junior Physiotherapist – 2 Posts
- Dietician Grade III – 2 Posts
- Sr Instructor(Weaving) – 1 Post
- Sr Hindi Typist – 1 Post
- Sound Technician – 1 Post
- Accountant – 1 Post
- Jr Physiotherapist – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Jr. Engineer, Scientific Assistant and Other Posts
Educational Qualification: 10th/12th/Graduate pass candidates can apply to the post as per posts requirement. Candidates can check the provided link for details.
Selection Process for SSC Recruitment 2018
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written and Interview.
Exam Scheme for Jr. Engineer, Scientific Assistant and Other Posts
60 Minutes (Total)
Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
English Language (Basic Knowledge)
How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2018
Candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 30 September 2018. Candidates can take a printout of the online application for future reference.
Examination Fee for Jr. Engineer, Scientific Assistant and Other Posts
Examination Fee can be paid by SBI Challan Only. General Category Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- up to 3 October 2018 provided the challan has been generated by them before closing date and time for receipt of applications. SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates are exempted from paying application fee.