SSC Selection Posts Phase-7 2019: Memory Based Current Affairs & GK Questions that came in Exam
SSC Selection Posts Phase-7 2019 Exams have been started from 14th October 2019 and will last till 16th October 2019. In this article, we are going to share the most important memory based Current Affairs and GK Questions as per the feedback received by the candidates who have appeared for SSC Selection Posts Phase-7 Exam this year. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam.
SSC Selection Posts Phase-7 2019 Exam Pattern
Mixed Questions from the Subjects
No. of Questions
60 Minutes (Total)
SSC Selection Posts Phase 7 2019: Memory Based Current Affairs & GK Questions
Let’s have a look at the Important Current Affairs and GK Questions that are being covered in the SSC Selection Posts Phase-VII 2019 Exam:
- What is the currency of Nepal?
Ans: Nepalese Rupee
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana Launch Date:
Ans: 23 September 2018
- India Russia Summit 2019 held in:
Ans: September 4-5 2019, Vladivostok Russia
- Akash Missile 2019:
Ans: DRDO on 27 May 2019 successfully test-fired the new version of the Akash surface to air defence missile system with a new indigenously-developed seeker. The missile was test-fired in Balasore.
- Where when 37th meeting of the GST Council held?
Ans: 20th September 2019 in Goa
- National Tree of Bhutan:
Ans: Cypress (Cupressus Torolusa) is locally known as ‘Tsenden”.
- Number of Islands in India:
- What is the area of Antarctica?
Ans: 14 million km⊃2;
- Namibia is in which continent?
- Theme of 2019 Engineers Day:
Ans: Engineering For Change
- Mayurbhanj District is in which state?
- What was the code name for the bomb used in the Hiroshima explosion?
Ans: Little Boy
- Present Defense Minister of India:
Ans: Rajnath Singh
- Which of the following rivers passes 2 times from Tropic of Cancer?
Ans: The Mahi river passes through the tropic of Cancer twice.
- Name of Bihar’s traditional dance
- Why Iodine is mixed in milk?
- World’s biggest constitution?
Ans: The Constitution of India is the longest written constitution of any country in the world, containing 444 articles in 22 parts, 12 schedules and 124 amendments, with 146,385 words in its English-language version.
- Youngest Lok Sabha Speaker:
Ans: Ganti Mohana Chandra Balayogi in 1998 to become the youngest and first Dalit Speaker of the Lok Sabha.
- 1st Capital of Chandelas Dynasty?
Ans: Khajuraho (Now in Madhya Pradesh)
- Where is Makabra of Sherashah?
Ans: Sasaram town of Bihar state, India
- Radhamohan Cup belongs to which Game?
- Another name of Chandra Gupta II:
- Who is current Chairman of the Election Commission?
Ans: Sunil Arora
- Questions based on Production Ranking of Countries
- Human Rights Day was observed on:
Ans: 10th December
- Durand Cup is related to which game?
- Who was the Prime Minister of India during 42nd Amendment Bill in Indian Constitution?
Ans: Indira Gandhi 1976
- BC Roy Award is given in which field:
- Brightest Star outside of our Solar System:
Ans: Sirius, Dog Star
- Musi Dam is in which Indian State?
- India Ranking in Global Competitive Index 2019:
- World Computer Literacy day observed on which day:
Ans: 2nd December
- Full Form of OMR:
Ans: Optical Mark Reader
- National game of Canada:
Ans: Ice Hockey
- Who was the first Indian president to fly in Indian Fighter Jet?
Ans: A.P.J Abdul Kalam
- Full Form of URL:
Ans: Uniform Resource Locater
- Founder of Mughal Dynasty:
- Founder of Haryanka Dynasty:
- Which Five Year Planning Commission is also known as “Gadgil Planning’?
Ans: 3rd Five Year Plan
- Who prepare the data of National Income of India?
Ans: Central Statistical Organization (CSO)
- Kathakali belong to which state?
- Who was Philip Kotler?
Ans: American marketing author, consultant, and professor
- Which Lok Sabha Election held this year?
Ans: 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Loor dance is related to which state?
- Mahendragiri mountain peak is located in?
Ans: Gajapati, Odisha, India
- Who score 5 century in cricket world cup 2019?
Ans: Rohit Sharma
- In 2011, which state had maximum population density?
- Which is the largest lake of India?
Ans: Chilka Lake (Odisha) is the largest lake of India
- Battle of Buxar was fought in which year?
Ans: 22 October 1764
- Who is the Mozart of Madras?
Ans: AR Rahman
- How many banks merged in 2019?
Ans: 10 public sector banks were merged into four banks
- Which state accepted the water management process?
As per the feedback shared by the candidates who have appeared this year for SSC Selection Posts Phase-VI Exam, the questions asked in general awareness section were of Easy to moderate level. Candidates are advised to go through the above questions thoroughly for scoring high marks in this section.