Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts
Supreme Court of India Job Notification: Supreme Court of India (SCI) has invited applications for the Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 February 2019.
- Opening date to start online Application: 01 February 2019
- Last Date of Application: 28 February 2019
Supreme Court of India Vacancy Details
Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
- Candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification at the time of interview/before taking up the assignment as Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
- The candidate must have knowledge of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.
Selection will be based on the performance of candidates in Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online with the link available on official website www.sci.gov.in on or before 28 February 2019.