Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019 for 555 AE, Supervisor & Other Posts, Apply by 21 June
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019: Surat Municipal Corporation has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer, Supervisor and Others. It is a golden chance for all the government job seekers who have been waiting for various government jobs including technical and non technical posts. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 21 June 2019.
- Opening date of submission of application: 1 June 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 21 June 2019
Surat Municipal Corporation Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 66 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electronics) – 6 Posts
- Assistant Accountant- 5 Posts
- Inspector – 23 Posts
- Supervisor – 97 Posts
- Sub Officer – 16 Posts
- Senior Swimming pool Instructor – 2 Posts
- Lab Technician – 29 Posts
- Planning Assistant – 11 Posts
- Wireless Officer – 1 Post
- Horticulture Supervisor – 3 Posts
- Telecom Operator – 19 Posts
- Electrics Wireman – 129 Posts
- Horticulture Assistant – 5 Posts
- Clerk cum Compounding Assistant – 17 Posts
- Junior Swimming Instructor – 19 Posts
- Junior Lady Swimming Instructor – 5 Posts
- Marshal Leader – 45 Posts
- Clerk Class 3 – 32 Posts
- Dean – 1 Post
- Deputy Chief Officer – 23 Posts
- Deputy Engineer – 7 Posts
- Deputy Chief Fire Officer – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer, Supervisor and Other Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electronics) – B.E./B.Tech. in concerned subject.
- Assistant Accountant- Commerce Graduate with 5 years of experience.
- Inspector – Graduate/Post Graduate Degree.
- Supervisor – Candidate should have Civil Engineering Degree from a recognized University.
- Sub Officer - Candidate should be SSC passed or equivalent.
- Lab Technician – B.Sc. or M.Sc. in the concerned subject.
How to apply for Surat Municipal Corporation Jobs 20109
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications along with the documents to the Office of the Superintendent, Room No. 75, First Floor, Surat Municipal Corporation, Mughalisara, Surat on or before 21 June 2019.