Syllabus for SSC Combined Recruitment for Assistant Grade III in Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing with food grain supply-chain management called for vacancies for Assistant Grade III in General, Depot, Technical and Account Cadres in its various depots and offices located at five zones i.e. North, South, East, West and North East
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) notified for Combined Recruitment to Category III in the FCI – 2013. SSC will conduct a written examination for the posts, on behalf of FCI under special dispensation given by the Government, on 11 November 2012.
• Selection to the posts would be done on the basis of a written exam -- Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, followed by a Computer Proficiency Test (CPT). The CPT, with components of Word Processing and Excel, will be of qualifying nature. Proficiency in Computers is a must for all the posts
• The written exam for Post Codes A, B and D will consist of two papers -- Paper-I and Paper-II (200 marks each). Both the papers will be of Higher Secondary or 10th level.
• Candidates applying for Post Code C will have to appear in Paper-I and Paper-III (also of 200 marks). Paper III will, however, be of degree or graduation level.
• Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Paper-I and Paper-II/ Paper-III will appear for the CPT.
For Paper I (Post Codes A, B, C, D), candidate will be required to solve multiple-choice objective type questions based on:
• General Intelligence,
• General Awareness,
• Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
• English Language (Basic Knowledge).
In Paper II (for Post Codes A, B and D), the questions would be on
• Quantitative Methods
• English Language and Comprehension.
Paper III (Post Code C) will consist of questions in Botany, Zoology, Bio-technology, Bio-chemistry, Microbiology, Food Science and Technology, Agriculture and Agricultural Engineering
Jagranjoshhas prepared the study material on the chapter “Data Interpretation” (DI) from the Quantitative Aptitude segment. CLICK HERE to know the Study material on Data Interpretation for the upcoming SSC Higher Secondary Level Exam, 2012.