Symbiosis SET 2020 BBA Revised Syllabus | Read detailed Section-wise Syllabus
Symbiosis International (Deemed University) conducts SET BBA entrance exam for admission to the top BBA colleges of the country. Applicants interested to appear for the SET BBA exam are advised to read the list of important topics expected in the BBA entrance exam. The section-wise list of important topics expected in the exam is shared below for your reference. Exam syllabus is an important part of the entrance exam preparation as it provides direction to the aspirants. It is the foundation of preparation and therefore candidates are advised to read each and every aspect of the SET BBA section-wise syllabus carefully. Do not miss out on any topic mentioned under, as it might cost you addition marks to score a high percentile in the exam.
Find out what to prepare for the upcoming SET BBA 2020 exam. This year SET BBA has postponed the exam date due to spread of corona virus in the country and the exam is scheduled to be conducted from 26th July 2020 to 29th July 2020 in Remote Proctored mode. Another important change is that there will not be separate WAT round for selection. Candidates will appear for the WAT round along with the online test from their Home.
SET BBA 2020 Exam Pattern – Important Highlights
Read SET BBA Exam pattern highlights and section-wise detailed syllabus to streamline your exam preparation.
- SET BBA is a computer-based (online) exam for which candidates will appear from their Home (Remote Proctored Exam).
- Candidates will get 105 minutes (from 3:00pm - 4:45pm) to attempt SET BBA exam. Earlier the exam duration was 150 minutes which has been reduced keeping in view that candidates will appear for the exam from Home. Longer duration might lead to interruptions at various fronts thereby leading to hiccups in the smooth flow of the SET BBA entrance exam.
- There are 5 sections in the exam namely General English, Quantitative ability, General Awareness, and Analytical and Logical reasoning, WAT round. This year, WAT round has been clubbed with the online exam as candidates wont be allowed to visit the campus for further selection rounds.
- There are 75 objective-type questions (4 options per question) in the exam of 1 mark each. Earlier there were 150 questions to test the aptitude of the aspirants.
- There is no negative marking in the exam in case the candidate chooses wrong option while solving the question
SET BBA 2020 Syllabus
Read section-wise important topics expected in the exam carefully. Frame an exam preparation strategy around these topics and practice these topics multiple times. Time your speed and accuracy before the D-day arrives.
Here is the list of important SET 2020 BBA topics:
General English – Synonyms, Contextual Vocabulary, Antonyms, Grammar – Prepositions, Articles, Fill in the blanks, Error Spotting, and Analogy
General Awareness – Science, Sports, Books and authors, Awards, Companies, Important Personalities
Quantitative Aptitude – Percentage, Discount, Profit & Loss, Time & Work, Time, Speed & Distance, Algebra, Permutation & Combination, Number System, and Probability
Analytical and Logical Reasoning - Arrangement – Seating/Circular, Venn Diagram, Series, Blood Relationship, Coding-Decoding, Assumption, Cubes, Syllogisms
Written Ability Test (WAT) - Prepare essay on any topic which is current in the news, sports, business, politics, bills, abstract topics so that you can write at length with clarity of thoughts. This is a subjective section in which your knowledge and depth/understanding of the topic will be analysed.
To know more about the SET BBA entrance exam and other BBA entrance exams, colleges and courses, keep visiting jagranjosh.com and get latest updates here.