TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 for 5000 Gangman Trainee Posts, Last Date Extended
The last date of application for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 for 5000 Gangman vacancies has been extended as per the latest notification issued by the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (TANGEDCO) and Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB). Now candidates can apply submit their application online 17 June 2019.
The candidates applying for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 for 5000 Gangman posts would be able to deposit the application fee till 19 June 2019 through the Canara Bank, Indian Bank andIndian Overseas Bank.
Earlier, the TANGEDCO and TNEB have published the employment notification for the post of Gangman (Trainee) through direct recruitment. A total of 5000 vacancies notified for Gangman (Trainee) jobs. The application process through Online mode was started from 22 March 2019 (Friday) and the last date of application was 22 April 2019. The last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank was 24 April 2019.
The candidates on their selection in respect of Gangman (Trainee), would be placed under two year training period with a consolidated pay of 15,000/- pm and after successful completion of the training period they will be placed at level -1 in the pay matrix (i.e., Rs.16,400 – 51,500).
Candidates seeking to apply for TANGEDCO 5000 Gangman post should studied upto fifth standard. More information on TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019 like age limit, selection process etc, are given belo in this article.
Notification Number - 1/2019
Important Dates for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date of Online Application – 22 March 2019
- Last date for submission of applications and for uploading the documents – 30 May 2019
- Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank – 01 June 2019
Vacancy Details for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019
Gangman (Trainee)- 5000 Posts
Rs. 15,000 per month
Eligibility Criteria for Gangman (Trainee) Posts
- Studied upto fifth standard
- Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification. Note: Candidates who do not possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil may also apply.
- If selected, they should pass the Second Class Language Test as prescribed in the Service Regulation. ii. All eligible candidates including the candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange and Open Market candidates shall apply through online to appear for the physical test.
Selection Procedure for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019
Selection will be done on the basis of Physical Test (like Pole climbing, fixing of Cross Arm, etc.,). followed by Competitive Written Examination
How to Apply for TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for Online in the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in from 22 March 2019 to 22 April 2019.
- Examination Fees (OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC) - Rs. 1000/-
- Examination Fees (SC, SCA, ST) – Rs. 500/-
- Examination Fees – Rs. 500/-