TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019 for 969 Sub-Inspector Posts, Application Process Closing Today
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019:Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) online applications procedure for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk, Armed Reserve and Tamil Nadu Special Police) Posts has been started today i.e. on 20 March 2019.. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website on or before 19 April 2019.
Notification Number – 2/2019
- Starting Date of Online Application – 20 March 2019
- Last Date of Online Application - 19 April 2019
TNUSRB SI Vacancy Details
Total Posts -969
- Sub-Inspector of Police (TK) : 660 (General/Men-462, Women/Transgender-198)
- Sub-Inspector of Police (AR) : 276 (General/Men-193, Women/Transgender-83)
- Sub-Inspector of Police (TSP) : 33 (General/Men)
36900 – 116600
Eligibility Criteria for TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder and Firemen Post
Quota/ Percentage of overall vacancies
- Departmental quota - 20% - Serving police personnel meeting eligibility criteria under Rule 14 of TNPSS and TNSPSS Rules.
- Sports Quota - 10% - Sports persons who have represented National, State or Inter-University in specified 15 Sports / Games.
20 to 28 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for TNUSRB SI Post
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Examination
How to Apply for TNUSRB SI Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply online from 20 March to 19 April 2019.