Top 10 motivational quotes for SSC aspirants
SSC Preparation: SSC exams are among the most awaited and important exams for the government job seekers. To clear these exams, Aspirants must have a high level of motivation. Motivation is the reason for people’s desires, actions, and needs. Motivation yields the willingness of doing something in the people. To qualify the SSC exams, the candidates need to encourage and engage themselves in the preparation for at least 1 year.
To achieve this objective, we have collected some important motivational quotes, of the eminent philosophers, authors, and thinkers hailed from different backgrounds.
For higher motivation, top 10 best motivational quotes are given below-
1. Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. – John Maxwell
It is true in every sense and every phase of one’s life including preparation. Every student can be different in his thinking and perception, but not in their abilities. If one has achieved his desired target and goals, then others can also grab theirs in various ways. The only difference is their desire and willingness to pursue their goals.
2. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier
No great work is done in a single day. A huge obstacle is destroyed with small dents on it performed repeatedly. Same as with the preparation, you have to study all small topics in a decided period or break big topics into the smaller ones. Revise and repeat this procedure until the end and you will surely make in SSC.
3. Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John Wooden
Believe in yourself and do not lose focus from the study. Always be sure about your capabilities and abilities. Remember the struggle of Thomas Alva Edison, he failed 1000 times in making the electric bulb and still not get demotivated. Finally, his electric bulb illuminates the entire world.
4. There is no substitute for hard work. – Thomas Edison
Hard work is the only key to get success and making one’s dreams come true. There is no magic in the world. All that exists is a hard work putting in a right direction and with a proper guidance. There is an old saying that if you want to see the heaven, you must die first. In the same way, if you want to get selected in SSC exam and want to hold a position in government ministries, then you have to work hard. There is no substitute for it.
5. Do not say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
The quote is evident in itself. All successful, less successful, and unsuccessful persons have 24 hours a day. It is up to you how you will manage this time without skipping any other routine works. Hence, if all these personalities from a different background can achieve the unbelievable in that time, then you can also do it in the present day.
6. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. – Vidal Sassoon
In student life, everyone observes that there are some students, who score more than others by making minimal efforts and remaining students exaggerated their own capabilities acknowledging that if he can do so, why they can’t. However, the truth is that students with such success are the most learned ones, who have practiced all this stuff before others. Hence, success without efforts is truly impossible.
7. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
There is no right time to start preparation and no extra stuff to complete the preparation as well. All that needs is your attitude and consistency in SSC preparation. Hence, first study the topics, what you have and initiate your preparation right through the moment.
8. Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. – Henry Ford
Henry Ford was the person, who had pioneered the automobile industry in the USA. He made four wheelers available to the common Americans. He failed so many times to build a fuel-efficient engine to make the cars cheaper and affordable. However, finally, he made it with Model-T car and produced at a record high. You can take a lesson from him.
9. Arise, awake, and, stop not until the goal is reached. - Swami Vivekananda
This sloka of Katha Upanishad was popularized by Swami Vivekananda. This is about to increase your self-awareness, goals, and targets you want to achieve in your life. Put all your time, efforts, and resources in achieving them. This is the success mantra to excel in every aspect of life.
10. I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. – Thomas Jefferson
It evidently true in regards to the preparation as well. Hard work is the key to success luckily. One, who is shy in working hard; luck hardly favours them. Nothing comes to them.