TPSC Notified Recruitment to 07 Various Posts 2015
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invited application for recruitment to 07 posts of Senior Scientific Officer, Supervisor (Technical) and Linguistic Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 April 2015.
- Last Date for submission of application: 30 April 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 07
- Senior Scientific Officer: 02
- Linguistic Officer: 01
- Supervisor (Technical): 04
- Senior Scientific Officer: Rs.13,575-37,000/-, PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.3,700/- per month
- Linguistic Officer: Rs. 9,570-30,000/-, PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs.3,100/- per month
- Supervisor (technical): Rs. 5,310-24,000/-, PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- per month.
- Educational Qualification
- Senior Scientific Officer: Candidate must have a qualification of M.Sc with 50% in Forensic Science (with Chemistry as one of the subjects) or in Chemistry/Bio-chemistry from a recognized University.
- Linguistic Officer: Candidate must have Bachelor Degree of any recognized University and knowledge of reading, speaking and literary works in any Tribal Languages of Tripura.
- Supervisor (Technical): Candidate should have passed at least B.Sc or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/B.Sc (Hons) examination in Physics.
- Age Limit
- For Senior Scientific Officer & Linguistic Officer: Up to 40 years as on 30 April 2015
- For Supervisor (technical): 18-40 years as on the 1st day of the January of the year in which selection is held.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send the prescribed application form (available at all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C.) and 02 copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/= (rupees five).