TPSC Recruitment 2017 for 9 Assistant Engineer and Other Posts
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Department invited applications for the post of Senior Informatics Officer, Assistant Engineer and Statistical Inspector. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12 December 2017.
Advertisement Number - 21/2017
Last Date of Application - 12 December 2017
TPSC Vacancy Details
- Senior Informatics Officer - 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer - 06 Posts
- Statistical Inspector - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Senior Informatics Officer - BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or IT from any recognized Institution. 1st class Degree in Master of Computer Application (MCA) from any recognized Institution and at least 2 years of relevant experience .
- Assistant Engineer - Degree in Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University with at least 2 years service experience in the respective field of Engineering under the Government or Government under taking. The candidates having Post Graduate Degree in Engineering shall be given preference
- Statistical Inspector - Degree from a Govt. recognized University with Mathematics/Statistics/Economics and Knowledge of Computer Operation with one year certificate course in Computer Application from any govt. recognised institution
How to Apply for TPSC Assistant Engineer and Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to " Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura and submitted in the Tripura Public Service Commission Secretariat or can be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat" on or before 12 December 2017 by 05:00 PM.
Senior Informatics Officer and Assistant Engineer - Rs.200/- General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Statistical Inspector - Rs.100/- for General Candidates Candidates can check the below notification link for detailed application procedure and fee