TPSC Recruitment 2017 for 9 Assistant Professor Posts
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 26 September 2017.
Last date for submission of online application: 26 September 2017
TPSC Vacancy Details
Total no. of Assistant Professor – 09 Posts
- Animal Nutrition – 01 Post
- Genetics and Breeding – 01 Post
- Extension Education – 01 Post
- Pharmacology and Toxicology – 01 Post
- Medicine – 01 Post
- Surgery and Radiology – 01 Post
- Repro, Gynae and Obstetrics – 01 Post
- TVCC (Medicine) – 01 Post
- I.L.F.C (LMP) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Posts
Educational Qualification - Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science from a recognized University; Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 55% marks in the relevant subject; Being qualified in National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the ICAR/UGC/CSIR; For Veterinary discipline, candidates must be registered with the State Veterinary Council/Veterinary Council of India.
Age Limit – 40 Years
Application Fee for Assistant Professor Posts
- Group-A Posts: - Rs.200/- (General), Rs. 150/- (ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates)
- Group-B Posts: - Rs.150/-(General), Rs. 100/- (ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates)
- Group-C Posts: - Rs.100/-(General), Rs. 50/- (ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates)
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
How to apply for TPSC, Assistant Professor Posts
Eligible candidates can submit application along with the relevant documents to Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat latest by 26 September 2017.
Scroll Down for More Jobs