UBTER Recruitment 2021: Last Date Extended for 2621 Staff Nurse Group C Posts, Apply Online for DTE Nurse Jobs @ubter.inShilpa Kohli
UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 Notification: Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education has extended the last date of application for the post of Staff Nurse (Group C). Candidates can apply for UBTER Recruitment from 18 April 2021 on www.ubter.in or ubtersn.in. . The last date for UBTER Staff Nurse Application is 02 May 2021.
A total of 1238 vacancies are available out of which 990 are for Female candidates and 248 are for Male candidates under different categories.Successful candidates shall be called for written test which is scheduled to be held on 07 March 2021.
More details on Uttarakhand Nurse Recruitment 2020 such as qualification age limit, salary, vacancy break-up and other details are given below in this article
- Starting Date of Application - 18 April 2021
- Last Date of Application - 02 May 2021
- Last Date of Printing filled-up form - 03 May 2021
- Last date of Uploading Documents by ineligible applicants - 07 May 2021
- UBTER Staff Nurse Admit Card Date - To be Announced Soon
- Date of Written Examination – To be Announced Soon
UBTER Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 2621
- Staff Nurse (Female) - 2006 Posts
- Staff Nurse (Male) - 515 Posts
Rs. 9300-34800 with GP- Rs.4600
Eligibility Criteria for UBTER Staff Nurse Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Nursing from a University or Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, OR Regular course in B.Sc Nursing from a University or Institution recognized by the Indian Council of Nursing OR Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from Indian Nursing Council recognized University OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery / Psychiatry from a University recognized by Nursing Council
- Registration certificate in the form of B.Sc (Hons) or B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing or General Nursing and Midwifery / Psychiatry from Uttarakhand / Indian Nursing and Nursing Council.
- Minimum 01 year of experience in a 30 bedded private hospital registered under a state hospital or clinical establishment (Registration and Regulation Act, 2010) (Act No. 23 of 2010), after attaining the above qualification
- Working knowledge of Hindi.
21 to 42 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for UBTER Staff Nurse Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of written exam. The exam shall be conducted in Dehradun and Haldwani
How to Apply for UBTER Staff Nurse Posts Recruitment 2020 ?
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through UBTER Official Website www.ubter.in or www.ubtergd.in on or before 02 May 2021.
- General/ Unreserved/OBC - Rs. 800/-
- EWS/SC/ST/PH - Rs. 400/-