UCO Bank Result 2020 Out @ucobank.in, Check Where & How to Download CRP PO/Clerk Provisional Select List HereNidhi Mittal
UCO Bank Result 2020: UCO Bank has finally released the CRP PO VIII (Reserve List) and CRP Clerk VIII (Reserve List) on its website. Candidates appeared in the UCO CRP PO/Clerk VIII Exam 2020 can check the result on the official website of UCO.i.e.ucobank.in.
The result list has been released in the form of PDF. Candidates can download the result by following the guidelines given below. The result has been prepared on the basis of Results of UCO Bank PO/Clerk 2020.
All shortlisted candidates have been provisionally allotted to UCO Bank. Appointment letters for Probationary Officer Posts will be issued in due course and sent to the candidates registered email id or addresses. Candidates are advised to keep visiting on the official website for latest updates.
Process to Download UCO Bank PO/Clerk Result 2020
- Visit the official website of UCO Bank.i.e.ucobank.in.
- Click on UCO PO/Clerk Result 2020 flashing on the homepage.
- It will redirect you to the notification page.
- The candidates are required to click on the respective result, they appeared for.
- Then, a PDF will be downloaded.
- Candidates can check Roll Number Wise Result in the PDF.
- Candidates are advised to save the PDF for future reference.
According to the result, the provisional list does not guarantee the candidate’s employment in the bank, which is subject to confirmation of eligibility criteria. Candidates will be appointed only after the document verification round.
The date of document verification will be intimated to the candidates. Candidates will have to visit the official website for further updates. Candidates can check Roll Number Wise UCO Bank Result 2020 by clicking on the above-pasted links.