UKPSC Civil Judge JD Admit Card 2019 to release soon, Check Judicial Service Prelims Date 2019 HereNidhi Mittal
UKPSC Civil Judge JD Admit Card 2019: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) will release UKPSC Judicial Service Admit Card 2019 on 16 August 2019. Candidates who have applied for Judicial Service are advised to keep visiting the official website for latest updates.
The commission will hold UKPSC Judicial Service Prelims Exam 2019 on 1 September 2019 at Dehradun, Haldwani and Harinagar. Candidates can also check their application status for the same on the official website.
The commission will recruit a total of 15 vacancies for the post of Civil Judge through this recruitment exam. The application process for UKPSC Uttarkhand Judicial Services Exam 2019 was closed on 21 June 2019. Candidates will have to follow the instructions given below to download Uttarakhand Judicial Services Exam Civil Judge Prelims Admit Card 2019 against advertisement Number A-3/E-2/CJ (JD) /2018-19.
Process to Download Uttarkhand Judicial Services Exam Civil Judge 2019 Prelims Exam Admit Card
- Visit the official website.i.e.ukpsc.gov.in.
- Click Uttarakhand Judicial Services Exam Civil Judge 2019 Prelims Exam Admit Card
- Prelims Admit Card flashing on the home page.
- Enter Roll Number/Registration Number, DOB, Captcha and click on submit button.
- The admit card will be displayed. Candidates can download and take a printout of the same for future reference.