Union Bank of India (UBI) Recruitment 2020 for Officer Posts, Apply Online @unionbankofindia.co.in
Union Bank of India (UBI) Recruitment 2020: Union Bank of India has published the recruitment notification for the post of Chief Financial Officer and Chief Risk Officer Posts for Mumbai Location. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online for the posts through the official website from 27 March to 20 April 2020.
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 27 March 2019
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: 20 April 2019
Union Bank Officer Vacancy Details
- Chief Financial Officer - 1 Post
- Chief Risk Officer - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Union Bank Officer Posts
- Chief Financial Officer - He/She should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant and Fifteen years in Overseeing Financial Operation, preferably Accounting and Taxation matters, in Banks/Large Corporate/PSUs/FIs/Financial Services Organizations, of which 10 years should be in Banks/FIs (of which Five years should be at Senior Management Level).
- Chief Risk Officer - Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk professionals. OR 2. Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute.Five years experience in corporate Credit and risk management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more PSBs, or having similar role and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity (in the opinion of the CRO-recruiting PSB and its CRO Selection Committee), with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
- Chief Financial Officer - 55 Years
- Chief Risk Officer– 35 to 55 Years
Selection Process for Union Bank Officer 2020 Posts
The selection process may comprise of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Union Bank Officer Posts 2020
The eligible candidates can to apply Online on Union Bank Website through unionbankofindia.co.in from 29 March to 20 April 2020.
Rs. 1000.00 (inclusive of GST) payable directly in the account of the Bank)
Online Application - to start from 29 March