UP Board Class 10 Hindi Guess Paper 2019
Guess papers are the kind of study material which can show the paper pattern of the question papers you are going to face in your coming board exam 2019. In this article we are providing the UP Board class 10th Guess paper for Hindi subject.
Hindi as a subject is very important as it carries 70 marks. As compared to core subjects like science and math, students generally take Hindi very lightly. In up board class 10 or high school Hindi is very much scoring if you can memorise the chapter and writer names. Hindi is a subject where presentation of answer is very important
About the UP Board Class 10 Hindi Guess Paper:
- In this paper there are total 12 questions
- Minimum marks for one question is 1 and maximum marks is 6
- Most of the questions are divided into sub question by following the parts like क, ख, ग.....etc
- There is an essay carrying the 6 marks
- There are 3 marks question where you have to answer the questions from the chapters you have studied
Links to download UP Board class 10 Hindi Guess Paper 2019 is given below:
UP Board has introduced NCERT Pattern from this session. Because of this implementation in the curriculum, the UP Board syllabus has become shorter than last year. The reason why UP Board implemented NCERT Textbooks is to make sure that students from UP Board can also compete with CBSE students and that will be beneficial for UP Board students. Students can no longer refer to any previous year question papers. However, you can refer to Guess question papers that we have given in this article.