UP Board Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper 2019
In this article, we present you the UP Board Class 10th Mathematics sample paper to prepare for the upcoming board exam 2019. With this sample paper, students can easily understand the latest examination pattern of UP Board class 10th Mathematics paper.
It becomes very important to choose the correct path for sure success. This paper will act as a guideline for the student that how they should solve the questions in the board examination. By practicing the paper students can do an analysis of their time management and accordingly they can develop a habit of time management.
Salient features of this Sample Paper are:
• Strictly follows latest UP Board Class 10th mathematics syllabus,
• Based on latest examination pattern,
• Focus upon topics from which questions are likely to be asked,
• Perfect for practice & revision.
Structure of UP Board Class 10 Mathematics sample Paper 2018
- The question paper consists of 7 questions (divided into sub categories).
- First section contains 10 questions of 1 mark each (multiple choice and very short questions).
- Second section contains 8 questions of 2 marks each(short questions)
- Third section contains 8 questions of 4 marks each (long question type).
- Forth section contains 3 questions of 6 marks each (very long question type).