UP Board class 10th English Question Paper 2018
In this article you will get the UP Board class 10th English Question Paper 2018 which was conducted on 9th February 2018. This is the paper which will help you to know the UP Board High school English question paper pattern and the level of questions came. This paper will also be a good resource to practice for the next year UP Board exam.
About the UP Board Class 10 English Paper:
- In this paper there are total 15 questions.
- This question paper is divided into two sections- A and B.
- All questions from the two sections are compulsory.
- Marks are indicated against each question.
- Minimum marks for one question is 2 and maximum marks is 6.
- Most of the questions are divided into sub question by following the parts like a, b, c....etc.
- There is an essay carrying 6 marks.
- There are 2 question carrying 4 marks based on the unseen passage.
Some example questions from the paper are given below:
Question: Answer one of the following questions in about 60 words :
(a) Who was Socrates? What did he teach the people?
(b) What did the Ganga mean to Jawaharlal Nehru?
Question: Answer two of the following questions in about 25 words :
(a) What was Lencho’s problem ? and what was his only hope?
(b) What did the merchant say to his sons ?
Question: Answer two of the following questions in about 25 words each :
(a) Who was the founder of the Morden Olympic Games ?
(b) Why is King Vikramaditya famous ?
(c) Which invention did make Edison famous ?
English as a subject is very important as it carries 70 marks. As compared to core subjects like science and mathematics, students generally take English very lightly. In UP Board class 10 or High school English is very much scoring if you can memories the chapter and writer names. English is a subject where presentation of answer is very important.