UP Board Class 12 Chemistry First Solved Question Paper 2018
Previous year question paper are quite helpful to know the questions and topics which are important from exam point of view. Going through the previous year question paper also helps to familiarise the pattern of question paper designed for board exams.
In this article, we are providing the UP Board Class 12 Chemistry First Question Paper 2018 along with its complete solution. This paper will not only help to know the important questions but also to write proper explanation to them. All these solutions are designed in the simplest way to help students easily understand the concepts and facts used.
While solving the UP Board Class 12 Chemistry First Question Paper 2018, following instructions need to be followed:
- First 15 minutes are allotted for the candidates to read the question paper.
- All questions are compulsory. Marks allotted to each question are given in the margin.
- In numerical questions, give all the steps of calculation.
- Give relevant answers to the questions.
- Give chemical equations wherever necessary.
Solution for UP Board Class 12 Chemistry Paper 2018 is provided in the form of PDF which students may download to check the right criteria to write perfect exam and score high marks.
Some of the questions and their solutions from the UP Board Class 12 Chemistry First Solved Question Paper 2018, are given below:
To download the complete solution of UP Board Chemistry paper 2018, click on the following link:
To make an effective preparation for UP Board Class 12 Chemistry Paper 2019, students are advised to first attempt each question and then refer the solutions provided in this article to check the correctness of their own solutions.
Check the following links to explore more of such important articles for preparations of UP Board Class 12 Board Exams 2020:
- UP Board Class 12 Practice Papers 2019
- UP Board class 12 Physics first question paper’s solution 2018
- UP Board Class 12 Mathematics First Solved Question Paper 2018