UP Board Syllabus for Class 10 and Class 12: 2018-2019
Here you will get UP Board class 10th and 12th complete revised syllabus for the session 2018-2019. From this new session UP Board has made the NCERT books compulsory from Class 9 to Class 12. The board has also cut down the number of papers. Previously there were two papers - paper I and paper II - of each subject in class 12. This will reduce the number of examination days, by almost half.
Key highlights of the UP Board’s decisions are:
- From the new session NCERT textbooks will be made compulsory from class 9th to 12th.
- All subjects will have NCERT books except subjects like Krishi (agriculture) for both class 10th and class 12th and Vyavsayik (business studies) for Intermediate level.
- From the new session, there will be only one paper of all subjects in intermediate for all streams.
- There will be NCERT Books and Syllabus for all subjects from class 9th to 12th.
- Considering to the above amendments in the course structure, UP board has revised the syllabus for all subjects from class 9 to 12. UP Board Syllabus contains all the topics to be taught in a year divided as per the academic session. Students can make proper study plans with the help of syllabus. Read this article to get complete syllabus.
Advantages of NCERT pattern for UP Board students:
1. The revised Syllabus of UP Board is more beneficial for students and it will assist them to manage up with current demands.
2. This can be turned as an opportunity for the students who wish to simultaneously prepare for the competitive examination through the NCERT syllabus.
3. NCERT books offers in-depth knowledge in easy language.
Get UP Board Syllabus 2018–2019 for Class 10 and class 12 from the links given below:
UP Board Class 10 Syllabus 2018 - 2019
UP Board Class 12h Syllabus 2018 - 2019
Students should understand the fact that the syllabus acts as the course planning tool. It describes the course goals; explains the course structure and assignments, exams, review sessions, and other activities required for students to learn the material more effectively. So, it’s very essential for students to go through the syllabus of each subject before they move ahead with their studies.