UPPSC APO Recruitment 2019 Notification for 17 Posts, Apply Online @uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC APO Recruitment 2019 Notification: The online process for UPPSC APO Recruitment 2019 has been started on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates with the requisite qualification and experience can apply to the post on or before 28 January 2019.
Candidates applying for the post should have a Law Degree from a recognized Board and must be between the age group of 21 to 40 years. There will be age relaxation for the candidates as per government norms.
The UPPSC APO Exam 2019 will be conducted to recruit 17 Posts. The exam will consist of two stages i.e. Preliminary and Mains Exam. Those who will qualify the Preliminary Exam will be admitted to the Main Exam. Only such candidates will be called for interview who will qualify the man (written) examination. Appointed candidates will get a pay scale of Pay Level–8, 47,600 – 1, 51,100/-.
Candidates can go through this article to get all details regarding UPPSC APO Recruitment 2019 Notification for 17 Posts.
- Commencement of submission of application: 28 December 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 28 January 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank: 25 January 2019
UPPSC APO Vacancy Details
- Assistant Prosecution Officer – 17 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Prosecution Officer Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Law Degree from any recognized University.
Age Limit - 21 to 40 years
Pay Scale: Pay Level–8, 47,600 – 1, 51,100/-
Selection Process for Assistant Prosecution Officer Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and interview.
How to apply for UPPSC APO Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 28 January 2019. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for Assistant Prosecution Officer Posts
- Unreserved / Other – Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing Backward Class fee Rs. 25/- Total: Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Caste / – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing Scheduled Tribe fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-