UPPSC Combined Engineering Service Result 2013-19 Declared@uppsc.up.nic.in, Check Latest Update
UPPSC Combined Engineering Service Result 2013-19 : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the result of UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services examination 2013 on its official website. All those candidates who had appeared in the UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services examination 2013 exam can check their on the link given on the official website of UPPSC - http://uppsc.up.nic.in
In a short notification, UPPSC has said that candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their result and cut off marks available on the website. Candidates should note that the result will be available on the official website from 20 August to 27 August 2019.
Short notification further said that candidates can check their marks obtained in the exam by providing their roll number and date of birth.
Candidates should note that according to the notification released by the UPPSC, the commission will not entertain any demand or request by the candidates regarding the result under Right to Information Act 2005.
It is to be noted that the Combined State Engineering Services Recruitment Notification was released to fill the posts under A.E. (Civil Engineering) Irrigation/P.W.D./Minor Irrigation/Ground Water/Rural Engineering Departments.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSC) had notified for recruitment of 437 vacancies of Cane Supervisor notified in 2016.
Short Notification UPPSC Combined Engineering Service Result 2013-19
Direct Link to Download Marks for UPPSC Combined Engineering Sercice Result 2013-19
UPPSC Combined Engineering Service Result 2013-19 Download Process
- Visit the official website i.e. http://uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the link "Click here to download final Mark Sheet for Assistant Engineer (General/Special Recruitment) Examination- 2013 under advt. no. [A-8/E-1/2013]" given on the Home Page.
- A New Window will open where you will need to fill your registration credentials – Registration No, Date of Birth, Gender and other details.
- Once entered correctly and submitting, you will see your Result.
- Take Print Out of your result and save a copy for future reference.