UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Final Result Released @upsc.gov.in, Check List Here
UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Final Result: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the final result for Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Exam 2018 for the post of Assistant Geologist. All those candidates who had appeared in the interview can check their result through UPSC official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC has prepared merit list of the selected candidates on the basis of the result of the UPSC Geologist Exam 2018 held on 15 December 2018 and interviews held from 06 May to 10 May 2019.
UPSC Assistant Geologist Result PDF is also given below. Candidates can check their name and roll number through the list.
How to Check UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Final Result ?
- Visit the UPSC official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘Final Result: 75 Posts of Assistant Geologists in Geological Survey of India’, given in What’s New section of homepage
- A new window will open, now click on Documents Link
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Result PDF will appear on your screen
- Check your name and roll number
A total of 75 candidates have been recommended for appointment to the post of assistant geologists in Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines
The result details i.e. UPSC Geologist exam cut off marks etc. will be uploaded on the UPSC within next 30 days.