UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2019 Online Registration Closing Today, Apply @upsconline.nic.in
UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2019 Notification PDF & Online Apply Link: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2019 Notification as per the schedule announced through the UPSC Exam calendar, i. e. 20 March 2019. All those who wish to appear this year in Engineering Services Exam can apply online for Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Exam 2019 at the UPSC Online Application portal - upsconline.nic.in.
This year through UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2019 Notification a total of 65 vacancies in Junior Time Scale of the Services have been notified, out of which 32 belongs to Indian Economic Services (IES) while rest 33 posts are in Indian Statistical Services (ISS).
As per the calendar published by the UPSC, the date of releasing notification is 20 March 2019 and the online application will be opened till 16 April 2019. The commission will conduct the exam for the same on 28 June 2019.
This is the high time for the candidates who are going to appear this year in UPSC Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Exam 2019 to gear up the speed of preparation. Candidates can go through this article to check the latest exam pattern and eligibility conditions of the examination.
Every year UPSC conducts this examination for recruitment to Junior Time Scale of the Services. Candidates with Graduate and Post-Graduate Degree in relevant subject are eligible for this examination. The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 30 years.
- Commencement of submission of application: 20 March 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 16 April 2019
- Date of exam: 28 June 2019
UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2019 Vacancy Details
- Indian Economic Service
- Indian Statistical Service
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Posts
- Indian Economic Service- Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Economtrics from a recognized University.
- Indian Statistical Service - Bachelor's Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master's degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a recognized University.
Age Limit - 21 to 30 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Selection Procedure for UPSC IES/ISS Jobs 2019
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
How to apply for UPSC IES/ISS Jobs 2019
The online application for UPSC IES/ISS Jobs 2019 will commence from 20 March 2019 and continue till 16 April 2019. All eligible candidates are advised to keep a track on the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in.