UPSC NDA 2021: 400 Vacancies Notified, Apply Online for NDA NA 1 Exam @upsc.gov.in, Check Eligibility, Selection Process, Download Notification
UPSC NDA 2021: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has started the online application process for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I) 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for UPSC NDA NA 1 on UPSC official website i.e. upsc.gov.in on or before 19 January 2021. The online Applications can be withdrawn from 27 January 2021 to 02 February 2021 till 6:00 PM.
UPSC NDA NA Notification is released for admission in Army, Navy and Air Force Wings of NDA for 147th Course and for 109th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing for 02 January 2022 for a total of 400 Posts.
Candidates who will submit their application successfully will be called for UPSC NDA 1 Exam which is scheduled to be held on 18 April 2021.
Last year, the commission had invited applications to fill up 418 vacancies out of which 370 vacancies were for National Defence Academy and 48 are for Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme).
More details on UPSC NDA 1 Exam such as application process, eligibility, selection process, important dates, exam pattern, syllabus are given below:
UPSC NDA 2021 Important Dates
|UPSC NDA 1 Notification Date||30 December 2020|
Starting Date for UPSC NDA 1 2021 Application Form
|30 December 2020|
Last date for online application for UPSC NDA NA 2020
|19 January 2021|
|UPSC NDA NA 1 Exam Date||18 April 2021|
|UPSC NDA NA 1 Result Date||to be announced|
|UPSC NDA NA 1 Answer Key Date||to be announced|
|UPSC NDA NA Interview Date||to be announced|
|Date for 147th Course for the NDA and 109th Course for the Naval Academy||02 January 2022|
UPSC NDA 2021 Vacancy Details
Total : 400
- National Defence Academy : 370 ( 208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 120 for Air Force (including 28 for ground Duties)
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 30
UPSC NDA 2021Salary:
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training for Army Officers and equivalent ranks in Air Force and Navy:
Rs 56,100/- p.m. (Starting pay in Level 10)
Lt to Major
- Lt - Level 10 (56,100 – 1,77,500)
- Capt - Level 10 B (61,300-1,93,900)
- Maj - Level 11 (69,400 –2,07,200)
Lt Colonel to Major General
- Lt Col - Level 12A (1,21,200 –2,12,400)
- Col - Level 13 (1,30,600-2,15,900)
- Brig - Level 13A (1,39,600-2,17,600)
- Maj Gen - Level 14 (1,44,200-2,18,200)
Lt Gen AG Scale
- Level 15 (1, 82, 200-2,24,100)
HAG + Scale
- Level 16 (2,05,400 – 2,24,400)
VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ LtGen (NFSG)
- Level 17 (2,25,000/-) (fixed)
- Level 18 (2,50,000/-) (fixed)
Military Service Pay (MSP) to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig:
Rs 15,500 p.m. fixed
The Army Aviators (Pilots) serving in the Army Aviation Corps are entitled to flying allowance at Rs 25,000/- p.m.
UPSC NDA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University. Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
UPSC NDA Age Limit:
- Minimum Age - 15.7 years
- Maximum Age - 18.7 years
UPSC NDA Physical Standard:
- Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2021.
- A candidate must be unmarried male and must be :
- A citizen of India or
- A subject of Bhutan, or a subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to aboce categories and shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
UPSC NDA 2021 Selection Procedure
The selection will be done on the basis of performance in Written Test (900 Marks) and SSB Interview/Personality Test (900 Marks).
UPSC NDA Exam Pattern 2021
UPSC NDA Admit Card 2020
The e-Admit Card will be uploaded three weeks before the commencement of the examination on the UPSC website (upsconline.nic.in. No Admit Card will be sent by post.
UPSC NDA Exam Centres
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
UPSC NDA Result 2021
The result will be announced on the official website of UPSC. UPSC NDA Result 2021 Date will be available in the detailed notification.
How to Apply for UPSC NDA NA 1 Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested candidates can apply for UPSC NDA NA 2021 through the online mode from 30 December to 11 January 2021. Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application form containing two stages viz. Part I and Part II..
Rs. 100/- (No Fee for SC/ST Candidates)