UPSC Notified for Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam 2013
Union Public Service Commission invited applications for Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam 2013 for the selection of candidates for the Mechanical Department of Indian Railways. The eligible candidate can apply online from 13 October 2012 to 12 November 2012.
SCRA Exam Updates
Important Dates for Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam 2013
• Date of Notification: 13 October 2012
• Opening Date for Online Registration: 13 October 2012
• Closing Date for Online Registration: 12 November 2012
• Date of Written Examination: 20 January 2013
Name of Exam and Number of Vacancies
• Name of Exam: Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam 2013
• Number of Vacancies: 42 Posts
• Age Limit: The candidate should have completed 17 years and must not have attained the age of 21 years on 1 January 2013 (Age relaxations will be as per rules)
• Educational Qualification: 1) Candidate should have qualified the intermediate examination or an equivalent Examination of a University or Board in the first or second division with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination. 2) The candidate should be graduates with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects.
The applicant are required to pay Rs 100 either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India / State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala / State Bank of Travancore by using Visa / Master Credit / Debit card. All the SC / ST / Female / PH candidates are exempted to pay the fee.
The candidates can be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam followed by Interview / Personality Test and Document Verification.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can apply through Online Mode from the website www.upsconline.nic.in between 13 October 2012 and 12 November 2012. After submitting the Online Application, the candidates must take the print out of application form and keep it safe for further reference/use.
For Detailed Advertisement Click Here