UPSC Recruitment 2020 Across India: Online Applications Invited for 36 Statistical Officer & Superintendent Posts, Apply @upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is hiring candidates for the post of Statistical Officer Planning Department, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi & Superintendent (Printing), Legislative Department, Ministry of Law and Justice. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the aforesaid posts through the online mode. The applications will be filled up through the online mode only. The last date of online application is 17 December 2020.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 27 November 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 17 December 2020
- Last date for printing the online application form: 18 December 2020
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Statistical Officer Planning Department, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi - 1 Post
- Superintendent (Printing), Legislative Department, Ministry of Law and Justice- 35 Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Statistical Officer - Candidate should have a Degree from a recognised University.
- Superintendent (Printing)- Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Operational Research / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics or Post Graduate Degree in Economics / Mathematics / Commerce (with Statistics / Quantitative Method / Techniques or Costing and Statistics/Basic Statistics /Business Statistics / Introduction to Statistics etc. as one of subjects /papers in Post Graduation / Graduation level ) of a recognized University.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Experience
- Statistical Officer - 3 years
- Superintendent (Printing)- 1 year
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit - 30 years
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Salary
- Superintendent (Printing)- Level-07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Service Group ‘B’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- Statistical Officer -: Level-7 in the Pay Matrix
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 17 December 2020. After the submission, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
Latest Government Jobs: