UPSC Recruitment 2018 for 34 Vice Principal & Other Posts
Union Public Service Commission Job Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited applications for the post of Vice Principal & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 August 2018.
Last Date of Application: 30 August 2018
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Junior Technical Officer: 03 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer (Biology): 02 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’ (Physics): 02 Posts
- Deputy Legislative Counsel: 04 Posts
- Chemist and Metallurgist: 07 Posts
- Principal Officer (Engineering) cum-Joint Director: 01 Post
- Lecturer (Medical Laboratory Technology): 09 Posts
- Vice-Principal/Asst. Inspector of Training/Industrial Liaison Officer-cum-Officer-in-Charge/Training Officer: 06 Posts
How to Apply for the UPSC Vice Principal & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in and apply for the post on or before 30 August 2018.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 16 Vacancies for Administrative Officer Posts
UPSC has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer under Geological Survey of India. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 12 July 2018.
Advertisement No. : 51/2018
Last Date of Application: 12 July 2018.
UPSC Vacancy Details:
- Administrative Officer -16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Administrative Officer Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Administrative Officer: Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University.
How to Apply for Administrative Officer Posts
Apply through the official website on or before 12 July 2018.