UPSEE 2018 Answer Key released, Check here how to download and file complaint
UPSEE Answer Key 2018 has been released for all sets of question paper 1, paper 2, paper 3 and paper 4. AKTU has conducted Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) on April 29, 2018, for admissions to undergraduate engineering courses. The students who appeared for UPSEE 2018 can download the answer key of their sets from the links provided here. Moreover, students can also file objections on UPSEE 2018 answer key in case of any objection on the official answer key. Check below how to download UPSEE answer key 2018 and filing complaints.
Important dates of UPSEE 2018 Answer Key –
Answer Key release date
April 30, 2018
Last date of filing the objection on UPSEE 2018 answer key
May 07, 2018
Steps to check UPSEE Answer Key 2018:
- Visit the official website of AKTU or UPSEE 2018 to download the answer key
- You can also check the answer key links for each set of Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 of UPSEE 2018
- Select the set to download the answer key and also, save it for cross-checking the answers as per you marked in the examination.
How is UPSEE 2018 Answer key helpful?
- Candidates can check the correct option for each question of their UPSEE question paper set.
- Candidates can estimate their marks by cross-verifying their answers marked in UPSEE 2018 OMR Sheet with help of answer key for their respective sets.
- Moreover, in case they find that any option mentions incorrect answer in the official answer key, then it is their chance to report the same before UPSEE results 2018 are announced. Once, the results are announced students will not be able to get their answer sheet re-evaluated.
- This answer key for UPSEE 2018 is provisional one and the sole purpose is to provide students correct options so that students can cross-check their answers for the examination.
How to file objections on UPSEE Answer Key 2018?
Candidates can file complaints on UPSEE 2018 answer key as mentioned below –
They can send their complaints on firstname.lastname@example.org with following details –
- Name of candidate
- UPSEE 2018 Roll Number
- UPSEE 2018 Application Number
- UPSEE 2018 Paper Number
- UPSEE 2018 Paper Code
- Grievance question number
This should be sent along with suggestive correct answer and supporting document for your answer and the e-mail should be addressed to Coordinator UPSEE 2018.
You might also be interested in: