UPSEE 2019 Admit Card released at upsee.nic.in, Contact AKTU to report any discrepancy by April 20
The UPSEE 2019 exam is scheduled to be conducted on April 21 for admissions to engineering courses in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates should carry a clear printout of UPSEE Admit Card 2019 to the exam centre allotted to them. All the necessary details like exam centre, test schedule will be mentioned on the admit card itself. Here, students will get the step wise procedure to download USPEE Admit Card 2019.
Step wise procedure to download UPSEE 2019 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website i.e., upsee.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘Download Admit Card for- B. Tech, B. Arch, B. Des, B.Pharm, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, B. Voc, MBA Integrated, MCA Integrated, M Tech Dual Degree’.
- Enter the UPSEE 2019 application number, password and security pin.
- Click on SIGN IN button to submit the asked details.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download/Take a print out of the same for future reference.
If any candidate is unable to download his/her admit card, he/she should contact the helpline as indicated on the website http://www.upsee.nic.in or send an email to the mail address email@example.com by 20th April, 2019.
UPSEE/UPTU 2019: Important features
Test Mode: UPSEE 2019 will be conducted in offline mode only i.e. candidates will be required to take the pen-paper test with OMR sheets.
Sections: There will be three sections in the test paper i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and each section will carry 50 questions.
Test Duration: Students will be provided 3 hours to attempt the paper.
Marking Scheme: Students will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
Students can download their UPSEE Admit Card 2019 with the help of the above steps. After checking all the details given on the admit card carefully, students should immediately contact the UPTU/AKTU in case of any discrepancy so that a necessary action can be taken within the stipulated time.