UPSEE released important instruction for Spot Round Counselling 2018
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) has successfully conducted UPSEE Counselling 2018. There were 3 rounds in UPSEE counselling 2018. After the completion of all the three rounds of UPSEE 2018 Counselling, successful allottees were to report at the allotted institute between July 20 and July 25. After the closing of the counselling process on July 25, all the vacant seats in government engineering colleges will be offered to the candidates through UPSEE Spot Round Counselling 2018. Students, who didn’t get any seat through UPSEE counselling 2018, can participate in spot round. In this round the university will call the applicants according to their ranks where they are given choice amongst the branches available for admission. They choose and this procedure continues till the seats are vacant. Students willing to participate in this spot round will have to register themselves on the official web portal of UPSEE 2018 between Aug 1 and 3. Registered students will also have to take a demand draft of Rs 70,000 in favour of Finance Officer, AKTU, Lucknow at the time of counselling.
Recently, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) has released important instructions related to UPSEE Spot Round Counselling 2018. Students must read the instructions before attending the spot round counselling.
Events in UPSEE Spot Counselling 2018:
- Internal sliding of seats in Government Colleges [Internal Branch change/Adjustment]
- Providing details of vacant seats by all the government institutes through ERP
- Display of vacant Government college seats, payment of Registration Fee and Uploading of Document
- Online Document Verification at centralized Verification Center
- Registration, Choice filling and Locking
- Declaration of Spot counselling result (along with a waiting list of equal number of seats)
- Online Fee submission and seat confirmation of the allotted candidates
- Providing of the list of candidates who did not report in the spot counselling by NIC, Delhi and Issuing of the list of candidates (in the waiting list) who have been allotted seats due to non‐reporting of the selected candidates of spot counselling
- Physical Reporting of the above candidates at IET, Lucknow for fee payment and occupying the seat.