UPSEE 2018 Question Paper and Solutions for Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) has scheduled UPSEE 2019 on April 21 (Sunday). The application form will be accepted only through online mode between 23 January and 15 March. There are only 3 months left for UPSEE 2019. A total of 150 multiple choice questions (with only one correct option) will be asked in UPSEE 2019. Solving previous years question papers is the best way to know about the paper pattern, difficulty level and important topics for any exam. It is very important for students to check the exam format before appearing for any engineering entrance exam. Here, we are providing UPSEE 2018 Question Paper and its Solution. Students can download the complete set of questions and solutions of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics separately.
UPSEE Physics Solved Question Paper 2018
In Physics section, majority of questions were asked from Class 12 Syllabus. Questions were direct and students could easily solve up to 40 questions (out of 50) correctly. Here, we are providing solution of UPSEE 2018 Physics question paper (Set AA). Students will find hints and solutions for all the questions asked in the exam. Click on the given below link to get complete question paper with solution.
UPSEE Chemistry Solved Question Paper 2018
In Chemistry section of UPSEE 2018, 85% questions were of easy to moderate level. Students could attempt all 50 questions asked in UPSEE Chemistry Question Paper 2018 as there was no negative marking. To get the complete paper with solution of set AA, click on the link provided below:
UPSEE Mathematics Solved Question Paper 2018
A majority of questions in UPSEE 2018 Maths paper were based on Class 12 Syllabus. 80% questions were not time consuming and doable. Students who had a clear understanding of basic concepts could easily score descent marks in this section. Get the complete solution of Mathematics question paper (Set AA) through the link provided below.
Why should UPSEE aspirants solve previous years’ questions?
1. Previous years' question papers are based on the complete syllabus.
2. There is a chance of repetition of the previous years’ questions.
3. To know about the exam pattern and difficulty level of the questions.
4. To know about the important topics from which questions might be asked in upcoming exam.
5. To overcome exam fear and build confidence.
6. By solving previous years’ question papers students can find trending topics from which questions have been asked frequently in previous years.
7. Solving the previous years' question papers will give you the real feedback of your preparation.