Verification of marks for CBSE class 12 students
Q: CBSE often talks about the provision of verification of marks. Please inform me about this.
A: The verification of marks means:
- Checking whether all answer have been evaluated,
- That there has been no mistake in the totalling of marks for each question in that subject,
- That the marks have been transferred correctly on the title page of the answer book and to the award list,
- Whether the supplementary answer book(s) attached with the answer book mentioned by the candidate are intact,
- No revaluation of the answer book or supplementary answer book(s) shall be done.