Ways to avoid stress during class 12 board exams
Q: What should students do to remain stress free during exams?
A: Students tend to magnify failures therefore parent should try to talk to them out of it. They should not demean themselves as exams are not the end of life. If they still feel disinterested in studies, or are anxious, take help from their teachers and counsellors. For students, enlisted below are a few points that can help them to remain stress free.
- Make small but effective study plans that are close to reality. Start rewarding yourself for every well executed plan to remain motivated.
- Assess priorities, assets, and difficulties so that you are aware of the fields you need to work on.
- Follow a normalized routine atmosphere at home that helps you remain focused.
- Take frequent breaks between studies so that you are fresh every time you study.
- Don’t strip off TV, entertainment, and outings completely.
- Feel comfortable about yourself.
- Divert your mind from imagining extreme consequences and worst situations as they are of no use and needs to be discouraged.
- Constant encouragement and reassurance is essential from all significant members in the school and family.
- It is important that you are clear about how to take the examination, how to tackle questions, and how to manage time.