WBJEE-2015 Do’s & Don’ts:
- Read the online instructions carefully before filling-in of the Application Form online.
- Specify the date of birth correctly.
- Choose the District and examination zones correctly.
- Name of the candidate and complete mailing address with correct postal Pin Code No. should be filled up in designated places.
- Paste colour photographs with gum only in the Confirmation page properly so that it is not detached in any way.
- Candidate must put full signature in the specified places of the Confirmation Report.
- Retain a photocopy of the Confirmation Report positively.
- Staple the top sheet (page 2 of Confirmation Report) with photocopy of the testimonials.
- Send the duly filled in Confirmation Report and enclosures through Speed Post only.
- Enter the examination hall only with your Admit Card and blue/black ball point pens.
- Submit the OMR Answer Sheet to the Invigilator after completion of each session of Examination.
- Write the Question Booklet No. in the specified places on both the OMR Answer Sheet and Attendance Sheet.
- Don't staple or pin the photographs.
- Don't attest both photographs.
- Don't tear any part of the Confirmation Report.
- Don't staple any document with the Confirmation Page.
- Don't staple the confirmation page with photocopy of the testimonials.
- Don't sign in capital letters.
- Don't over write anywhere in the Confirmation Page.
- Don't use different colours of ink during filling in of the Confirmation Report.
- Don't wrinkle or scribble or fold the Confirmation Report.
- Ensure that the Confirmation Report is not soiled / damaged in any way. If needed take a fresh printout.
- Don't send duly filled in Confirmation Report through ordinary post or through any other courier service or by hand. Send Conformation Report only through SPEED POST.
- Don't bring Mobile Phone, Calculator or any other electronic gadget inside the Examination Hall.