WBPSC Recruitment 2020: 309 Vacancies for Instructor and Storekeeper Posts, Apply Online from 28 Jan
WBPSC Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Instructor and Storekeeper. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 17 February 2020.
- Commencement of submission of online application for WBPSC Recruitment 2020: 28 January 2020
- Last date for submission of online application for WBPSC Recruitment 2020: 17 February 2020
- Last date of payment of fees: 17 February 2020
- Last date for payment of fees Offline in Branches of UBI: 18 February 2020
- Last date for Generation of Payment Challans by Branches of UBI: 17 February 2020
WBPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Instructor – 35 Posts
- Storekeeper (Technical) – 25 Posts
WBPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria for Instructor and Storekeeper Posts
- Instructor – Candidate must be madhyamik passed and holding a diploma in the relevant trade or National Trade Certificate in the concerned trade as a regular trainee with not less than 5 years or National Apprenticeship Certificate in the concerned trade with not less than 4 years Post-qualification experience in the related field
- Storekeeper (Technical) – Madhyamik Examination of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent; Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering recognized by the State Council for Technical Education.
WBPSC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – 39 years
Online Application Link – to active on 28 January
WBPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
Interested candidates can apply online for WBPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before 17 February 2020. Candidates can refer to the hyperlinked links for reference.
WBPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
Application fee: Rs. 160/- + Service Charges
Latest Government Jobs: