WBPSC released Notification for Clerkship Examination 2019 for LDC, Assistant and other Posts
West Bengal Public Service Commission Job Notification: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has invited applications for the Clerkship Examination 2019. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 March 2019.
Advertisement No: 05/2019
- Commencement of submission of online application: 22 February 2019
- Closing date for submission of Online Application: 25 March 2019
- Closing date for submission of Fee through Online Application: 25 March 2019
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline: 26 March 2019
West Bengal Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
Clerkship Examination 2019 for the recruitment of Lower Division Assistant, Lower Division Clerk in the Secretariat, Directorates, District Offices and Similar Posts in Regional office under the Government of Bengal.
- Candidates should have passed in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- They should have acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer Operation with ability of typing on computer at the speed of 20 words per minute in English or 10 words per minute in Bengali.
- Ability to read ,write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali ).
- Check the official notification link for details of the educational qualification for the posts.
Age Limit (As on 01 January 2019)
18 to 40 years of age
Relaxation in Age limit to concerned categories, check the notification details.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of WBPSC at http://www.pscwbapplication.in/ and apply for the post on or before 25 March 2019