WCD Recruitment 2020: Applications invited for Women Welfare Officer & District Coordinator Posts, Apply Online @wcddel.in
WCD Recruitment 2020: Department of Women and Child Development (WCD) has invited applications for Women Welfare Officer & District Coordinator for a period of 1 year preferably women and resident of the same district. These posts are for District Level Centre for Women (DCLW). Interested candidates can apply online from 27 November through the website of the department. The last date of closing of online application on or before 11 December 2020.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 27 November 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 11 December 2020
WCD Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Women Welfare Officer - 9 Posts
- District Coordinator - 18 Posts
WCD Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Women Welfare Officer - Masters in the field of Humanities & Social Science/Master in Social Work with an understanding of schemes/programs implemented with a focus on women.
- District Coordinator - Graduates in Humanities & Social Science/Social Work or any other related field. Well versed with the issues related to women in the district.
WCD Recruitment 2020 Age Limit - 35 years
WCD Recruitment 2020 Salary
- Women Welfare Officer - Rs. 35,000/-
- District Coordinator - Rs. 20,000/-
How to apply for WCD Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 11 December 2020. After the submission, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
Latest Government Jobs: