What are Educational Olympiads?
Olympiad examinations at school level are competitive examination, based on the school syllabus, which are conducted through various independent organizations to test the various subjects (Science, Mathematics and Environmental science) knowledge. In this article Mr Manasvi Singh, CEO, Buddy4study will share his view on the various Olympiads conducted at school levels across India.
● National Cyber Olympiad (NCO):
This is yet another crucial Olympiad for students of class 1 to 12 offering cash prize of up to INR 50,000, medals and certificates.
● Unified Cyber Olympiad (UCO):
Introduced by the Unified Council, this Olympiad is for students of class 2 to 10 that offers cash prize of up to INR 2 Lac, Medal, Memento and tablet PC.
● National English Olympiad (NEO):
This Olympiad is introduced by English Emperor for students of class 5 to 12 offering discounts on courses offered by them and certificates.
● Science Olympiad Foundation:
It is another foundation which conducts alot of olympiad in maths and chemistry. Any students from class 1 to 12 can apply for all these olympiads and can test their merits.
Some prominent benefits of Olympiad Exams for a student are:
- They are perfect to test a students’ conceptual understanding of the subject.
- Improves the students’ problem solving ability and challenges them to think analytically.
- Prepares them for future competitive exams by testing a student’s aptitude as well as the knowledge of a particular subject.
- Provides exposure to students at the national as well as international platforms.
- Instills the quality of hard work in the students by pushing them to prepare hard for the exam and improve their result.
- Students’ performance in school is also improved as Olympiads sharpen their thinking and learning process which helps them to grasp the concepts taught in schools better.
To get the more informations about Scholarships and Olympiads, Click Here