XAT 2019: Important Current Affair Questions to Prepare
XAT 2019- With XAT 2019 just two days away, any last minute information that can add value to a candidates' final preparation is crucial. The GK section in XAT 2019 exam may not stand out from the rest of the sections, but it holds an important part in the overall percentile. One should not overlook the GK section as it may make or break the XAT exam. A thorough preparation of this topic will enable an aspirant to score over and above the average score of XAT exam aspirant. This section is vital for getting a selection call from XLRI. To help you prepare well for this section, we have compiled a list of important questions from dynamic topics that can be expected in the upcoming XAT exam. This comprehensive list will help you identify recent topics and happenings that can be covered and asked in XAT General Knowledge section.
Take a look at the questions from this section and you can read them while on the go as well. Here are important questions from XAT General Knowledge section for the aspirants:
1. As per the NITI Aayog’s ‘Strategy for New India @75’, Government aims to propel India towards a USD 5 trillion economy by which year?
2. Which state was ranked as the "Best Performer" in the States’ Start-up Ranking 2018?
3. What was India’s rank at the WEF’s Global Gender Gap Index 2018?
4. Who was elected as Vice President of FICCI for 2018-19?
a) Ayaan Khan
b) Uday Shankar
c) Sushil Verma
d) Arun Khosla
5. Who has been appointed as the new head coach of Indian national women’s cricket team?
a) Gary Kirsten
b) WV Raman
c) Venkatesh Prasad
d) Ravi Shastri
Also Read: XAT 2019 Admit Card Released - Download Now
6. Which Union Territory was ranked as the ‘Top Performer’ in the SDG India Index 2018?
b) Dadra & Nagar Haveli
7. The Central Government contribution in National Pension Scheme (NPS) was raised to how much percentage recently?
a) 14 percent
b) 15 percent
c) 16 percent
d) 17 percent
8. India’s heaviest satellite GSAT 11 was launched recently by ISRO. GSAT 11 belongs to which category of satellites?
a) Communication satellite
b) Remote Sensing Satellite
c) Earth observation satellites
d) Navigation system satellites
9. Who among the following footballers has won the 2018 Ballon d'Or honour?
a) Luka Modric
b) Cristiano Ronaldo
c) Lionel Messi
d) Kylian Mbappe
10. Who was appointed as the first ‘Youth Advocate’ of the North East Region of India by the UNICEF?
a) Mary Kom
b) Hima Das
c) Nahid Afrin
d) Mirabai Chanu
Here is the answer key of the questions that mentioned above for your reference:
1. (d) 2030
2. (b) Gujarat
3. (c) 108th
4. (b) Uday Shankar
5. (b) WV Raman
6. (d) Chandigarh
7. (a) 14 percent
8. (a) Communication satellite
9. (a) Luka Modric
10. (c) Nahid Afrin