Andaman & Nicobar State Cooperative Bank Limited invited applications for the post of Clerk and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 April 2019.
Last Date of Application: 30 April 2019
Andaman & Nicobar State Cooperative Bank Vacancy Details
- Clerk-71 Posts
- Junior Auditor-06 Posts
- Hardware Engineer (EDP)-04 Posts
- Computer Assistant-04 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)-15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Clerk and Other Posts
- Clerk-Pass in All India Senior School Certificate (12th Standard) or from its equivalent recognised Board. One year Diploma Course in Computer Operation/Application from a Recognised Institution
- Junior Auditor-B.Com degree with not less than 03 years experience in the field of Finance and Accountancy in a Chartered/Cost Accountant from any Banking Institutions.
- Hardware Engineer (EDP)-Diploma in Computer Science, Diploma/Certificate Programme in Hardware Engineer from a recognized Institute/university
- Computer Assistant-BCA/B.Sc Computer Science/Diploma in Hardware and Software Engineering from recognised Institute/University
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)- 10th Pass with Computer Knowledge
- Male - 18-33 Years
- Female - 18-38 Years
How to Apply for Andaman & Nicobar State Cooperative Bank Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Managing Director, Andaman & Nicobar State Cooperative Bank Ltd., Head Office,98, Maulana Azad Road, Port Blair, Pin –744101 on or before 30 April 2019.