Anna University Job Notification: Anna University (Madras Institute of Technology), Chennai has announced vacancies for the posts of teaching fellow in the various departments. Interested candidates can apply through the offline mode on or before 06 December 2019.
- Last date for submission of offline application: 06 December 2019
Anna University, Chennai Department Wise Vacancy Details:
- Aerospace Engineering: 02 Posts
- Production Technology: 01 Post
- Rubber & Plastics Technology: 02 Posts
- Electronics: 03 Posts
- Computer Technology: 02 Posts
- Applied Science & Humanities: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification for Teaching Fellow Jobs:
- First Class B.E./B.Tech. and or M.E./M.Tech./ Mechanical/Production/Industrial Engineering/ Production/Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering/ Rubber Technology/Rubber and Plastics Technology/Mechanical Engineering/Polymer Technology/Chemical /Plastics Technology Degree with Aeronautical Engineering/ Aerospace Technology/ Thermal/Combustion degree from any recognized university/Institute. M.S. from Institute like IIT/NIT/IISc/Anna University may be considered in place of M.E./M.Tech. degree.
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- per month
Read Also: Top 5 of the day - 02 December 2019
Official Notification PDF
Application Form PDF
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Anna University, Chennai Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates are required to submit their duly filled application in the prescribed format along with copies of all academic certificates and other necessary certificates to The Dean, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai – 600044 (Tamilnadu) latest by 06 December 2019 at 05:00 p.m.