Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Hyderabad invited applications for the recruitment to the post of Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges (Engineering & Non Engineering). The eligible candidates can apply for the post before 9 December 2012.
- Opening Dates for Online Applications: 12 November 2012
- Closing Dates for Online Application: 9 December 2012
Details of Posts
- Civil Engineering – 133 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 138 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 138 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 130
- Computer Engineering – 49 Posts
- Textile Technology – 08 Posts
- Information Technology – 04 Posts
- Automobile Engineering – 05 Posts
- Footwear Technology – 03 Posts
- Packing Technology – 02 Posts
- Architectural Engineering – 01 Posts
- Garment Technology – 01 Posts
- Ceramic Technology – 01 Posts
- Lithography – 01 Posts
- Tannery – 02 Posts
- English – 60 Posts
- Mathematics – 55 Posts
- Physics – 60 Posts
- Chemistry – 60 Posts
- Commercial & Computer Practice – 18 Posts
The candidate should have Graduate Degree/Master’s Degree in respective discipline from UGC approved University.
The candidate should be between the age group 18 years and 35 years before 1 July 2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt rules).
The candidate should pay Rs 100/- towards application processing fee & Examination Fee Rs. 120/-. The fee should be paid through AP Online Centers/State Bank of India in the form of Challan download from the APSPSC website after submission of basic details. The candidates belonging to reserved categories are exempted to pay the fee.
All the candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination and interview.
How to Apply
The candidates eligible for the posts can apply through online mode from the website www.apspsc.gov.in for the desired post on or before 06-12-2012.